THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
  youhavenoideahowmuchimissyou
This picture speaks for it all. Aites? Today I feel oh so lazy to blog. But I did anyway, that's just how responsible and ' hardworking' I am. HAHA.

SERIOUSLY, craving for a Diana F+ Edelweiss. And of course, Aileen here's also craving for a VIP ticket to get to Big Bang's concert's backstage to see how my darling TOP drink his cup of water, or how he wipes his face. OHMYGOD. Oh dear God, if I can get that, I promise, errrr, I promise I'll never shout or scream when I see TOP wiping his face. Pretty pleaaaase. :) I've been a good girl for these past 4 months in college.

Today I fetched Eva, Kristine, Yee Sim and Daphne home. I feel like a bus driver when they one by one got off the car as I dropped them at their house. HAHAHAHA.

"When you get the chance, you are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only eighteen!"
Thanks, ABBA! ;)


BY,
aileentheonlyeighteenbusdrivermaking-sweetness
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]