THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Thursday, April 7, 2011
  Oh every time I close my eyes, I see his name in shining light.
AKU TAK HAPPY LAH. HAVEN'T STARTED STUDYING AT ALL! OMG OMG. OMG OMG.

Btw, I got addicted with this song. When you put your headphones on listening to this, I tell you, the feeling is so undescribable. Like, at first you can be the happiest person ever seen on earth, but the next second you become the most emo person ever seen on earth after listening to the song. HAHAHA. However, after listening to the song for 10 times, I think I kinda got immuned to that. :) So here it is, enjoy! Fyi, the singer, Miranda Lambert has nothing to do with Adam Lambert!

**can't upload it so just go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQYNM6SjD_o** :)

Parents came home from Switzerland. I seriously didn't realise how I missed them until they came home with bags and luggage and most importantly, PRESENTS for me. Heeee. I love you Mom, I love you Dad!!

So, here is my face now,


They brought back HOT CHOCOLATE, CHIPS, 4 BOTTLES OF YOGURT, ETC. All the stuffs that I LOVE SO MUCH. Gtg consume my beloved yogurt now, CIAO!

p/s: Trials, I'm so not the very prepared. YARGH.

by,
ihavenotstartedaccountsyet.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]