THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Monday, July 27, 2009
  Cinta atau CITA-CITA? :)
Hello, pals. Aku malang today. :( Not to say too malang. But very MALANG! :) And btw, today's Monday, 27/7/09! Fyi, today is my first day BERTUGASing as a probationary librarian! Urgh. Quite fun! :)

Lynn Jiao's pencil box ran away or something. It's missing. I'm handling the case now but I'm planning to have the case closed. :) Sorry jiao! ;) Maybe being an investigator is not so easy after all. Today I finally paid attention in Add Maths class. Cheer for me. I finally paid attention for at least 30 mins in my wholee day! Good start! :)

And btw, was cleaning out my photos' folders and found this video. It was back in the basketball days. Miss'em! Eerything was normal until HENRY HO hit me with the basketball. ACCIDENTALLY, I guess. :D



p/s: Jiao, aku akan cuba sedaya upaya to find your pencil case. :)

p/s 2: Some girls just freak me out.

by,
aileen hopes to be a librarian! ;)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]