THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Thursday, June 4, 2009
  sometimes when you turn and take a look at the past, you miss it.




















As the title says, when I took a look at the past, I miss it. (:




Ooh, and by the way!! I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Fiona! I know it's too late, but I still wanna say it.


3


2


1




..


"Fiona, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!"


Hope you'll stay cute forever, and and, happy birthday! har har har.






So, it's been so long since I last blogged. As I said. I miss the past. But the present is making me so happy. Just went Desaru for some urrr, TRAINING.



















So this is the team I was in - TRANFORMER. There weren't much pictures I took there, but the memories left are quite happy and fun, THANK YOU! And btw, I was the youngest there, and quite unfamiliar with all the insurance stuffs. Ohh hoh!


I'm planning to repaint my own room green!! Ehh hehehe!! :D bye bye.



by,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]