THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Sunday, June 21, 2009
  I miss him.

Haven't seen him for like, nine months. Gosh. I can't believe I still miss him. It's almost a year since I last saw him. I know it's impossible he's looking at this but I just wanna say, erm, hi!! What's your full name? :D
And one more thing, I'm missing you so badly. So I guess he's on the first in my wish list this year! :) An impossible wish. Oh by the way, thanks for wishing me Happy Birthday everyone! I still feel grateful although I didn't get any presents, heheks. At least I have enough money to buy a DSi now, omigosh!! I'm gonna get one myself very sooooooooooon! ;)

Ohh yea, watched TERMINATOR SALVATION yesterday. OH. MY. EVER. LOVING GOD. I love John Connor+Christian Bale and Marcus Wright+Whoever acts as him. And John's wife, Kate! Her eyes are BEAUTIFUL. I just love that movieeeeeee. Waiting for Tranformers-The Revenge of the Fallen. Ngek ngek. F for Tranformersssss! :D

Uh yeah, got tons of homework waiting for me. I like even Samy more than them. These days I'm addicted to my handsome pet society pet, SAMY. Hohok. But I don't really play with him. Today's Father's DAY! :)

Wish every father on the face on the earth a Happy Father's Day and Happy Happy Happy! May y'all stay handsome and manly forever although you'll never surpass my manliness. Cheers! :)

p/s: Imisshim. :(

by,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]