THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
  The year 2008, ILY. (:
-MEMORIES OF 2008-
****
Dear 2008,
I appreciate your presence and I really do. You've brought so much joy to me and not to mention some sadness, anger and also disappointment. But still, from the bottom of my heart, I say, THANK YOU and I mean it. (:
From,
Aileen
****
14th of Feb a.k.a VALENTINE'S DAY and I spent the day with EeVa. (:

















17th of Feb a.k.a the first day I met my Bro's GF. X)















23rd of Feb and you can call it the Jay-Chou-Concert-Day.












The visit to the museum and Ana came, too! (: *3-3-08*













On the way in escaping to Australlia and look what's my mum doing. (: *8-3-08*













I.U. Day excited us all. :D -4th of May-














I'm the purple kelefe behind three beauties ;)













The day Ana came to my house before tuition and we found a frog at the window. - 23rd of May-














The day basketball meant extra much to me. (: -6th of June














The day I got crazy missing ex-him. :D -19th of June













The day I came to this world and i got to snap the BIG guy. :D -20th of June

The day I got hurt during basketball and also got embarrassed in front of HIM. (:-20th of July
And last of all, last day at Steph's tutor and I'll miss y'all, REALLY! -29th of September.
To tell the truth, I'm abit sad leaving 2008. It happened all so fast, thanks to PMR, HHMP! But these will never end in my heart. And special thanks to all my friends who gave me happy memories when I'm up or down. :D
-Ana, Eeva, Eelynn, Michelle, Fiona, Yvonne, Shirley, Esther, Joey/Deloris, Chiu Yee, All 3U-ers, Jiawing&the gang, all friends in Steph's tutor including Wendy, Niclole, Hwei Zee, Yee Er, Zhan Wei, Chun Yao, Wei Kiat, The vegie boy(sorry I forgot the name) and also one more I also forgot the name(SORRY!!) and lastbutnotleast all the people who appeared in my life. To my family too! (: Heheks.
To y'all who's scrolling down this page, HAPPY 2009! May happiness always be with you and, enjoy next year when you're getting older, huhu! (:
by,
Aileen-waving 2008 away.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]