THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Friday, November 14, 2008
  TAG :D
Tagged by the one and only Anastasia Chong. (:



**************************************TAG*****************************************



1. Do you think you're hot?
Uh huh, no. The air-cond is on now so on the contrary, I feel freezingly cold.

2. Upload a picture of yourself?
Why should I? :S

3. Why do you like that picture?
Well, I didn't say I like that picture and moreover I didn't upload any pictures of me. You're lame. (:

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
The last time when I dialed 1300-88-2525.

5. The last song you listened to?
Libeli Fatali. Nice song, really. :D

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Listening to Libeli Fatali. (:

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
Aileen, aileen and aileen.

People to tag:
1) Anastasia
2) Jiawing
3) Ee Lynn
4) Ee Va
5) Fiona

8. Who is number one?
The one and only Anastasia Chong. Her part time job is being my B.G.(Best Girlfriend)!! :D
Don't ever think of bullying her! As she said, "WOOOOF!" I'll bite your hair off! Uhh no, cut all your hair!!

9. Number three is having a relationship with?
I'm officially having a relationship with her as a friend. Yoga Lin is the guy. (: Or Jia Siii Lok!

10. Say something about number five?
She's one of my good female friends. The also one and only Fiona Looi. Nice and cool. Two words-good friend. (:

11.How about number four?
Gila-gila bahasa one. Eeva is a cute a sweet girl. Single and available! (:

12. Who is number two?
LIM JIA WING. The deli wing in pizzahut. He has the hairiest legs. Trust me, it feels nice pulling'em. (: Ah, and he's funny too!


***********************************END OF TAG ***********************************
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]