THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Thursday, November 6, 2008
  Boreness kills.
Okay, I was tagged so I decided to do it. Yeah.

-------------TAG


1. The last person who tagged you is?
ANASTASIA.

2. Your relationship with him /her?
B.G. In case you're wondering it's Best Girlfriends.

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
ABCDE- A nice pal, Beautiful, Caring, Definitely my bestie, Eligible(seriously I'm not sure what it means!!)

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
Zha me. (:

5. The most memorable words that he/she has said to you?
"AILEENN!!!"

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will....
I wanna be the guy. (:

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
make friendswith her again. (:

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
I'm not sure what this means but I hope she buy me lots of J.CO donuts. And sushi. (:

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
My farting annoys her? :D ( Btw, we'll never be enemies.)

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Be there when she needs me. *Cheh wa. :D*

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
Anastasia's a great friend. (:

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Annoying. (:

13. The character of you for yourself is?
AILEEN WONG YEN YEE.

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Talk so much that I get punched. (:

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Always happy and never get punched. (:

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Applause please. THANK YOU!! I'll try my best to care for you too! :D

17. Bra or panties?
Bikinis.

18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Vanilla cake or pepsi?

19. 10 people to tag.
one-eelynn
two-anastasia
three-fiona
four-michelle wong jia yi
five-eeva
six-jiawing
seven-joey
eight-esther
nine-yvonne
ten-pikki

20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
J. For more info, go to www.chonganastasia93.blogspot.com beh hehe.

21. Is 3 a male or female?
Duhh!

22. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
Errr, I'm not sure. Two females being in a relationship? Wow. Good thing perhaps. (:

23. How about 5 and 8?
They're already together! :D

24. What is number 1 studying about?
Lame jokes. (:

25. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
I just chatted with number 1 few secs ago. (:

26. Is number 4 single?
Guys, she's available. (:

27. Say something about number 2.
"My all time bestie and i love her! :D <3" That's what ana said. And now I'm saying it. (:

28. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
OMG. Shockness! But it's possible too!

29. Describe number 9.
She's a female and guys, she's available! (:

30. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
Hurm. Most probably won't. Number 6 is always a Mister Goody. :P



------------TAG ENDS HERE. (:
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]