THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Friday, October 24, 2008
  Smiling sweetly.

Well, I was wrong about recovering. Til yesterday, I was still dropping out yucky liquids, well to be exact, I should say it's something like watery dung. Eehe. But from this morning til now, I still hasn't LAOSAI yet! (: I'm glad. Touch WOOD.
Waiting for mummy to buy popiahh! But I doubt that as she's always so busy! Today was kind of boring! Maybe I should go take a nap or something. Ohh god, please please don't let me laosai anymore. It's so....uncomfortable not only physically, but also mentally! I know I ate the wrong stuffs, but but! Pleaseeee! I wanna eat like normal again. *T.T*
Actually there's nothing to blog about today except for the laosai thing and my tortoise boy escaped, AGAIN. Uhh well, remember? the picture I posted in my last post. Wow. Is he smart. When I returned to look at him just now. He was missing and the next thing I know is that he was crawling so happily just before me towards my room. Wow wee. He inherited a talent from his owner. me. (:
So, blog sooon! Ciaos! (:
by,
Pinky Punk. (not me)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]