THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Saturday, October 25, 2008
  My love. Yo.
I love the after PMR life.Photobucket
Today I'm gonna watch ***MAX PAYNE***Photobucket
Popcorn popcorn I'm cominggg! (:
Photobucket Well, til now I haven't started LAOSAI-ing. Touch more wood, 'cuz I think there's a problem with my digestion system and excretion system. I'm not LAOSAI-ING, but not excreting eitherrr! HALP HALP.


Next, my momie bought poh piahh yesterday! Photobucket So, I was so happy I was eating and eating and eating while watching 'REAPER'. Ben is so cute although he's a blackie. Photobucket

I still miss the day with smiles! Though now I'm still smiling. Gonna update soon on the moviee! And my friends, love y'all! Photobucket



By,
the colourful teenPhotobucket
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]