THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Friday, October 17, 2008
  I'm finally home. (:
Today is the end of all my sufferings throughout the year. I finally can touch the bodeh of the computeh. (:
Electrons, Kerteh, Panas Salju, the Phantom of the Opera, you guys are going right outta my mind! :D

In order to celebrate the day of free darurat, we dudes went KLCC. Watched MAMA MIA, and Pierce Brosnan just killed me there. (:

The dudes are:
1) Aileen
2) Anastasia
3) Ee Lynn
4) Fiona
5) Michelle
6) Shirley
7) Yvonne

Unfortunately, Ee Lynn escaped the statics of Pierce Brosnan with her mummy. Sighs. Sapu gembira betul.

Let's just wind the clock to 9 am. I was sketching an image of the farting Fai. But, I failed you, sorry. I forgot how he looks. And well, forward the scene and you'll see the Ketua Pengawas saying, " Masa telah tamat. Kertas jawapan anda akan dikutip sekarang." You can't imagine how I felt. Have you ever felt like farting but the gas just won't come out?? And a big one. No? Then, you just can't understand my feeling. And I smiled that time.

Okay, secondly, after the papers were collected and we were dismissed, WHOA! Everyone screamed like they were accused of farting. And well, I squeaked a bit, too.

While packing our bags, the gang talked about the paper. Tebu ditanam di CHUPING. ISH. I chose A. Oya, Sarawak. Ish ishs! And then the seven little dwarfs walked happily towards the Putra station and they stopped at Setiawangsa station. Still can't make head or tails of where they were going? Keep guessing. I'll never reveal that we were going to Ana's house!

Ana's dog, Snow, was really cute. I felt like trading hairs with him. And Ana, the cookies were yummy. Fw, fw. Then, we arrived at KLCC and Ana went to shop for slippers as hers just suicided. Next, dudes no. 1, 4, 5,7 went to the toilet to take pics. To think the staff in the toilet halau me from the chaning diapers place, I keep farting of shamefulness. The tissue machinevomits tissues!! Check it out at the video I took, the hand was dude no.1's.

The day continued as we went into the Tanjong Golden Village with Dude no.5 addicting to popcorn. After the movie, shopping took place and then we went home with dude no. 1 and dude no.4 squeezing in the STAR lrt.

Home smells sweet when dude no.1 arrived home. giaks. (:

And check out pics at Fiona's blog! Dude no.1 suffered alot under the pressure of the "paparazi"s. (:

PICS!





















































AIA marathon tomorrow. Wish me luck tomorrow. Cross my toes. 5 KM. :S


by,
dude no.1
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]