THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
  Illness, go away!
I...I...I....I...I......I....I.... I'm free from LAO SAI-ING and VOMITTING!! Omg omg. Burp. And I ate chicken rice this morning! Wehh hehe! Somebody can imagine how I feel now?? It's okay if you can't. I'm trying not to mention farting metaphors as I did until I got so sick and then I got fever and vomtting and lao sai-ing. I've had enough of it! I can finally go to school tomorrow! Ee Lynn, Don't forget about our 'yue ding' to high fan tian tomorrow! *winks*




Today I won't talk so much, look look at the pics and you'll be sucked into mah world! Wohoh. (:

may i present... (:

poor him. He was so freaked out when I approached him. X)





















My room still hasn't recovered from the PMR storm. ):















tadaa! welcome to look at my yummy yummy chicken rice! (:














urrrrr hurm. Da sperm game. EHEHKS. Ana and Ee Lynn syorkan one. :D















Banana game?? XS
















Okay, and I took a picture of tang moon and xiao hua kissing!! Here's an evidence of me feeling guilty. So, if you realeh wanna see the part, encourage me. Ngek ngek.

oookay, I'm done blogging today. See y'all tomorrow dudes! (:
by,
happy-maniac,
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]