THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Friday, October 31, 2008
  I have a dream, a fantasy. Uh huh.







Uh huh. See what's THIS? Uh huh, it's a drumset. You see what is my dream? Uh huh, being a drummer. Uh huh. Yeah. Yep. Yes and uh huh, I'm not crapping. Yep. I'm not. Beh hehe. Okay, here goes. This is what I've been thinking ever since long before PMR, the drums.

And guess what, I went to school todayy! Ohh well, it was fun. Pictures on the way, I guess! And here I say, BYE BYE SCHOOL! Mariah Carey, MUACKS! Okay whatever so use any of your body parts to scroll down this page and check a book I recently can't get my eyes off. MARLEY AND ME.





































Okay, this is Marley, and this is...Me. :S

OO oo OO! And by the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! says Blitz.

And I'm so glad after 3 years, he, as in BLITZ, stopped sniffing my BUTT!! I'm so relieved. Can you imagine in your superb big or small brain, your butt is covered with sticky unknown LIQUID and that you can even slip from your sofa while you're attempting to sit on it. Okay, that only happens for those who are not used to wearing any pants or underpants at home with your pet dog. To put it in a direct way, to those who likes their butt naked, pleasee I beg you, don't go to BLITZ, if you still want your ass.

And to those who wear underpants or pants, hurm, there's risk too. When you got sniffed and licked by BLITZ at your butt, DO NOT PANIC! Go to anywhere with pants or underpants and put on new ones. And before you do that, don't sit on anything.

-WARNING-
1. Do not bring food when Blitz is near if you don't want it end up being digested and excreted through his anus.

2.Do not expose any butts when Blitz's watching.

3. Underpants and pants users are highly warned to not sit on anything or anyone after being sniffed and licked by Blitz's unless you hate that person.

4. Anyone who insists on exposing their butts in front of Blitz, ATTENTION! Blitz doesn't nibble.

5. Just adding so that it seems like there're many warnings about Blitz.



-BACK TO THE BLOG-

I guess that's all. 'Trick and treats!' in front of Blitz? Watch your butt and throw all the candies if you still treasure your ass.



by,
the MINISTRY OF S.H.I.T.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]