THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Saturday, October 18, 2008
  young and sweet, only seventeen. (:
The titile didn't mean me, it means DANCING QUEEN! Boohoo.

Okay, about today morning's marathon? You asked the right person, dude! Here's she, typing her time away. Beh hehe. Okay, let's start off with me accidentally woke myself up by laughing awake. It's true, I'm not lying. It happens all the time when a sweet dream comes to me. Next off, I got up,
stepping 10 steps to my table, took my hair clip, went to the toilet which is 5 steps away, clipped my fringe, brushed my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th,13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th teeth. Okay, of course I don't only have 18 teeth, many more obviously. Okay, next post I'll count my teeth, don't worry.

Where was I? Ohh. Then, I washed my face with NIVEA OXGEN CLEANSING GEL, then I changed into the red AIA T-shirt, wearing CBN's trackbottom, others I don't think you'd want tuh know. Fw, fw, fw, fw. Okay, now I was in the car, listening to MAMA MIA! , and mum dad gossiping about some dudes. Fw, Fw, fW! Now I was in the hills, jogging. In the marathon. Wow, uncles and aunties ruled the world there. It's like the paradise of an tih and ung kuh. :D

Then there's an indian trying to top me, and she succeeded. Hahaks. Cuz I met a guy who is my ex-neighbour before I moved. And I actually liked him. HAHAHA. Then we talked and talked. Then only I knew he's Form 5. WOW. But I think he's frightened of my sampatness. heheks. It's okay, I'm used to it. But I'm glad I had a companion to talk to, it made the journey less, less, and less dull. Uh huh.

Back from the marathon at about 11am, I spent my whole day watching this. HEHEKE.





















This TV drama is super nice! Omg, Wilbuh Pan kills meeeeee! I high-ed with Ee Lynn all day about this. And there's this japanese guy in this drama whom I forgot the real name. OMG, I was late. Lynn got him firstttt!! Ishs, but I still have Wilbuh. I can't imagine it!! This is his forst drama! It's so nicee! Ahhhhhhh.. his eyes are like the sirius in the sky, like the river, flowing out coolness and so refreshing. HAHHAHAA. Poets, watch out! Me's here to challege you, bua haha!!!

BTW, gonna have SUSHI tonight!! OOH HOO! SUSHIS!! Hope I'll have time left to go to Pasar Malam and stalk him in his specs, ooh!

Ahh, and Imma put the kissing scene in MISS NO GOOD in my next post. Ohoh! The kissing scene is so nicee!! Waha!! (:

Gtg watch episode 5, toodles! :D


by,
the miss very good.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]