THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Thursday, July 17, 2008
  someday. (:









CHILL!



-Tarzan's handsome, tarzan's strong, he's really cute and his hair is long.- Love it or shove it dudes.

enjoy it dudes, i love it. when that guy shakes his bodeh. :D



The day was without the malays. Well, I didn't say I'm not a racist. So, the conclusion is- I am. Know me. (:




Okay, like, duh. Here's an are-you-a-racist-test. READY?


get, set and go.




In a crowded bus, there's these 3 places left empty. Your legs felt so tired that you desperately needed a set to SIT. Which one will you choose?

A. A place with a HOT chinese girl happen to be beside the seat

B. A place with a COLD malay girl

C. A place with a COOL indian




So now, are you a racist? I know you know lah. And by the way, this test is specially made by the owner here in this blog. Call her boss. She likes it. (:


Back to the story the boss was telling. She said that the day was without the malays. Why? There was a teknik manjawab soalan. Remember PN HAZLINA? She didn't come into the class because of that. And that was the best part of the day. Dudes. Dudes.I miss basketball.

And here's a movie she's like to promote.




JOKER. That's me. Hiak hiaks. (:
Watch it...And I hope when I go to watch that movie I'll meet 'jay chou' again. Cross my fingers.
Then, when it was moral. Siti was like, talking and talking. In fact, even when she's talking, she sounds like she's scolding, oh, poor her. (: -Pn Siti Hawa, god bless you. I was actually eating choki-choki when she was teaching. Well, to be more accurate, talking. Chiu yee was the supplierr! So so, I was innocent. The choki choki was actually the best one I've ever ate!
Faktor-faktor keenakan choki-choki yang dimakan Aileen:
(a) Choki-choki yang dimakan bertempat di dalam kelas 3B semasa Pn Siti Hawa sedang ber'borak'.
(b) Choki-choki yang dinikmati mempunyai dua perisa iaitu vanila dan coklat.
(c) Perisa vanila di dalam choki-choki tersebut memang merupakan 'favourite' Aileen.
So, 'you' fahem? 'I' suka vanila. I I You You, ish, hate it.
Faktor-faktor ke'emo'an Aileen selepas menaip ‘blog' ini:
(a) Selepas ini, beliau terpaksa menyiapkan kerja rumah yang diberi oleh Mdm Lim.
(b) Beliau telah bertambah lemak selepas beliau duduk selama dua jam di depan komputer.
(c) Beliau telah lupa untuk membawa Blitz pergi berak.
So, sekarang beliau pergi bawak blitz berak dulu, bye bye you!
by,
neeliA.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]