THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
  please say you don't love her.
okay, it used to be KGT which freaks me out. But, now, intervensi 3. Wow, indeed it's so freaking very me out. Yay, got KIRA-KIRA today! Finally i get a chance to weep over a story plot. And cross my fingers, hope tears will come out. :D

Today was indeed a fun day! Of so many days tuitioning in kasturi, today can be considered as quite a good one. Like, duh. Like, oh my god. Like, eww! Like, oww! Like, argh! Like, ahhh! Like, lili lala. Like, HIM. Euro fun park, intervensi, movies, homework, tuiton ramalan, and final last, PMR. MERCY dude!

Dear government or whoever who has anything to do with the questions of PMR,

I'm a boy from SMK Convent Bukit Nanas here to beg for a humble request. Sir, you know, it isn't easy to study mad things like sejarah. I mean, it isn't mad, but eventually, me, the poor boy will become mad. Untidied mind leads to many problems, such as, homosexual problems, hormone changes, increase of insane brains in the world, decrease of civilised people like me, and it leaves a very big impact on innocent lives which are full of my jokes. I don't joke a lot though. My jokes are not funny. Ana, raise the flag.

Dear sir,

Let's get back to the main topic. As what I've mentioned above, minds without enough air and space eventually leads to the problem of insanity. And like duh. Study is hard. Students who are frustrated with studies eventually will get bored with studies and fill their boredom with other INTERESTING routine like, a perfect example, looking for a mate. I'm sure, sir, you're very familiar with this very usual phenomena, and I'm trying very hard to fight for my point here.

Besides, pupils without a rational mind, which is caused by over-stressing, makes the government's works worse by commiting crimes like, smuggling illegal drugs, getting addicted to drugs. Again, I'm sure, sir, deep in your heart you may want to tear this paper into pieces and burn in a trash bin. But, bear with it, I'm finally gonna be at my point. And as Mr. Abdullah Badawi said, drugs are the most deadly enemies of the country.


My conclusion is, make the PMR papers easy. And I repeat, EASY.


Yours sincerely,
Yours truly,
Yours faithfully,


the innocent boy
------------------





KIRA-KIRA, I'm coming babe. (:

by,
neeliA.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]