THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
  me misses him.














Me lying on the greeny yellowish meadow, missing him. (:



But those hot chicks running there? They're not me. None of'em. But anyway, did I mention my long-lost brother? Here he is. (:


















Hello, brother. (:













Ish ish. Every night, I just can't stop imagining the hot chicks rounding around him in his college. Or worse, his GIRLFRIEND. Here, I don't mean female friend or just an average, typical friend. I mean, GIRLFRIEND. A mate who a guy kisses with, holds hands with, plays hair with. Omg, I'm jealous. JEALOUS. Imma GREEN-EYED-MONSTER. Sigh.


Okay, anyway, i miss him so much.

Tomorrow's Thursday.






Sometimes, when I see them, it reminds me of you.

So, whatever happens, please don't vanish from the face of the earth.


Cuz if you do, my heart will vanish with you.



hahahksss! That's so fake.




by,
neeliA.
please.

















 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]