THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Friday, July 4, 2008
  i'm leavin', never gonna come back again!! (:













Today's weather was remarkably bad. Especially when the sun smiled sooo HUGELY. And when I walked Blitz before tuition, I did talked. Well I mean, I talked terriblly a lot even though I'm alone. Bear with it dude. And so and so, I told him about the sun and all. The words actually came out like this:


" Hey Blitz, the sun's HUGE today!" Then he was like, sniffing around looking for a spot to pee i guess. I was like, continuing my speech. "You know, I hate the weather, you know, those with the sun so BIG. But I can't blame the sun, you know, the sun is the main source of energy in our life. In fact, our whole planet needs the sun. There's this one planet which doesn't need SUN. Guess what, it's planet X!!" Then I was like, laughing myself. As I sedar-ed diri, only I realised he was errr, POO-ING. And my point is not what he did, is what he made. Wow. He made a "CORN CHOCOLATE CAKE".




There were seriously CORNS in his chocolate cakee! You know, those yellow ones. And he was like, so IGNORING MEEE!!




Fine. At least I talked my heart out. As I said in my older older older posts, EMO CAUSES BREAST CANCER! And guys, you have the risk too. heheks.
























my, isn't she annoying.




I'm so addicted to the song. (:


When you say nothing at all- Ronan


You'll never leave me, right? (:




And here, Aileen from Kuala Lumpur just dedicated the song by Ronan Keating to all her friends. Enjoy, X fm.



And to those who are scrolling down this page. Special thanks. (:





The song's at the affiates. hahahhaa.


by,

neeliA.
Ah!btw, bought this tee from pm, pasar mlm. :D love it. (:
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]