THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
  i'm a girl i'm a boy, i love funky little toy.
Hey, my title rhymes!! (: I hate her. I seriously do. HATE HER SO MUCH THAT I FEEL LIKE, uhh! Stuffing an ice cream into her mouth and make her stop talking. hahaks. Today was quite a nice day, when i walked blitz. Saw him again! Wow, is he cute! Tanned skin, medium sized eyes, and oohh! The handsome face! WOWW! But, well. People like me don't deserve people like him, so, it's hopeless.


And hey, it was cold today! It was cold, and i felt so cold. So cold that i wanna sneeze, wanna put on a blanket and snooze the day away, wanna put an ice cream beside me, look at it whole day and have a vanilla ice cream dream. VANILLA. VANILLA. ooooh, VANILLA. Intervensi 3 is on the way, on the way to show out my bad results. Stress level BOMBED up tp the petronas twin tower! Gotta study, study, study, study, study, study, and STUDY. Wow, what a routine.


The kite runner, wow, indeed, truly riveting.
And in this book, little boys in afghanistan rape boys. Wow.
And like, duh. I'm getting sleepy. Eyes getting baggy. Brain getting dizzy. Hand s getting lousy. Legs getting retardy. Hair getting bomby. Nose getting stinky. Chair getting heavy. Table getting messy. Speaker getting noisy. Mom getting naggy. Bro getting angry. And me, one word, SLEEPY. so tata. Cross my fingers, please.
I seriously hate her, get lost.
by, neeliA.
And I'm hated too.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]