THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Sunday, July 20, 2008
  he's 18!! ):
I'm duperly happy today! :D

He's in black today! So 'kawaii'! :D But his armpit very HAIRY. huak huaks!

He smiled to me todayy! Well, accidentally at least. And I saw his teeth! WHOAAA!

WHITE AND SHINY.
And today I was teamed with him! Then when i got the ball, he kinda signalled me to shoot or something, pointing the goal. ARGHHH! :D Then when I was marking this blue-shirt guy who is botak, I tripped over him and BOOM. The next thing I know I was lying on the floor. My bottom hurts. ): And my shoulder, there's wound. How am I gonna take shower now?

Okay, then, after the game. Another guy whose nickname is 'dai jek lou' talked to my bro. Don't know what they were talking about and he's talking with them too! Waa! Then after that, I quickly asked my brother about him in the car. HE'S 18! Sighs. Studying in college too. Kill me. ):
There must be many hot hot chicks in his college. I don't stand a chance. NOT EVEN ONE. And his name is really ' fai'. But the way he runs abit akua.

So long for my happy ending. :D



by,
neeliA.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]