THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
  constipation coming, ah.


















that's the simple thing called love. In fact, I think it's just a crush. I don't exaggerate. :D



okay, the thing in her hands explains everything. Basketball is still my favourite! I love you babeh! though i seriously don't know who's she. And the captions said as below..*sweats me out*















"Alicia sporting her lettermans jacket and basketball.I used 2 SB-800's set to TTL +1.3 EV to the left with yellow gels for the main and 1 SB-800 set to TTL +1 EV to the right to illuminate the basketball. An SU-800 was used on the D2x in commander mode to trigger the remote flashes. The white balance was set to 3600K."




I'll guess only photographers like Ee Yin or Felicia will understand these. Or maybe I'm the only dumbie.



Ohh well, as promised. ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES. heheks.






title: GOING GREEN IS THE NEW PINK -taken form flyfm




hello, dudes, long time no see. This is no joke. But if you come here just to laugh and smile like mad, just click the AFFLIATES and leave. This is will be boring. But well, I hope you won't. (: C'on, let's care for the earth dudes! We're the ones to save her, and it's everyone's reponsibility!

















With the posting of this MULIA picture, I declare the pendahuluan of my essay. It ain't formal though.


The greenhouse effect is the process in which the emission of infrared radiation by the atmosphere warms a planet's surface. Separatedly, green house plays quite a role in farming and gardening industries. How does it work? According to http://www.wikipedia.com/, a green house absorbs light from the great SUN and warms anything in the house by radiation. Greenhouses thus work by trapping electromagnetic radiation and preventing convection.


*despite so many facts I wrote, I don't really understand what's a green house though.*


In another word, the green house effect simply defines the global warming, the rising temperature of our mother EARTH. And with this EFFECT, any cold girls can become HOT, haha. :S


Back to the topic. When I was as young as a pig, the temperature shown on the refrigerator at 6 in the morning used to be 20 OR 21 DEGREE CELSIUS. But now?! Huh huh huh!! It's 23 or 24 or even 25!! MORNING?! Dudes, think about it, as time passes, the heat will rise til you can start a fire everywhere without using anything even in the north pole. Well, that was what i predict. (:


Iceberg melting, polar bear singing, dolphin shouting, sea lion farting, DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN?! Well, as a matter of the fact, I've never seen a sealion farting so far, so I'm looking forward to it.



Anything, I'm tired of facts so, tips now. Practice these. REMEMBER: WHAT WE DO CHANGES THE WORLD.



Supposingly, I found an article saying 100 ways to improve the environment but, well, I don't wanna bore myself too much, so, here they are! (:


(1)

To those bloggers and internet users like me, please do kindly switch off your deary computer when you've done blogging about the environment and to those who're reading this, switch off the computer after you're done visiting PLANET X. It'll help alot. (:


(2)

To all kakaks, wash he clothes with warm or cold water instead of hot. I don't know why but I guess it'll help too.


(3)

To all hot girls or boys unlike me, plant some trees around your place dudes. The house is already HOT enough with your presence. :D


(4)

And to those peepuh who help out in the washing up*definitely not me* , don't wash the dish with the tap running, WATER IS PRECIOUS DUDE. Even when you're a rich dude.


(5)

To those spa- lovers, CUT IT OUT! Shower instead of bathing, you hotties!!


(6)

To those people who don't respect LONGKANGS, YBWO! The tips here said DO NOT THROW THINGS INTO THE DRAINS, get it?!?!

btw, YBWO=you better watch out. (:


(7)

Buy products which can be reused.


*******(8)*********

Never switch on the air-cond when you're not hot. Serious, the main culprit of all these is the AIR-COND!


(9)

When you release your CONSTIPATION like what I did, try to use as least paper napkins as possible. Use a towel instead. HAHAHAHAHA!

Please come faster, sunday! I seriously miss him and bball so much. Sunday, COME!!
By,

neeliA.


the culprit of all schemes. (:
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]