THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Friday, June 27, 2008
  when you let your heart win.














I'm definitely one of the yellow ones today. (: Today a GREAT speaker came today. Forgot his name though. He talked about brain and all. And he taught how to see which side erf brain you're using. Continue. It's like, first, get your two hands lay in front erf ya, then, cross'em, and get'em crossed in fronta yea. That's how. Well, if your left thumb is infront, that means you're a right brain, and so and so. Wow, highly, inspired. That handsome indian dude really taught us many things.

And, my right thumb is in front, so, i'm left-brained. NOOO god no. Left-brained people are people like ....like, nerds. As he said, they are only good at theories and words. Sigh. And they are boring ones. Ohhh no. No.No. Word yang paling aku pantang. BORING. Sigh. I know I am. I'll try to act like a crazy woman next time in order to chase away the boring image of mine. ):

And fyi, today! Went lepak with ana at timesquare. Then there was a surveyor who happens to be a girl, and a pretty one, well, prettier than me one, and also a cute one, and cuter than me one. Okay, whatever. Her name's Moon. Me and ana was like, SMILING like we've swallowed pills. UNFORTUNATELY, my smiling has brought me disaster. ok, just ignore that first, I've something else in mind. Then, when ana was filling the borang that she gave, she asked us to guess how old is she. Well, I wanted to say something 27 or 30, but er. Well, anyway, ana said 20.
Then she asked me, you leh? I was like, er, 20. Sweats. Phew. Then she said, issit?! I'm already 22, she said HAPPILY. Then she said, my student also all say i look very young. Then I was like, en, yea, yea. BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!
After that, we went GASOLINE. Ate butter chicken rice, honey milk(hot one), MARMITE CHICKEN WINGS( wing, watch out!), and Ana ordered banana milkshake, AS USUAL. hahaha! And then, there's a waitress, well maybe a few, kept showing off their little butts by wearing their jeans low low, and showing their butt's line. WOW. Guys, keep drooling. (:
I seriously enjoyed the day, thanks ana. (:

meet my twin.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]