THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
  We've got some asses to kick, babe. (:
And now. Gotta settle some important errands.
See those beautiful asses?? Omg. Put your legs up, and...........stomp the floor. They're mine to kick! Today was quite a nice day. Raindrops were falling onto my broken umbrella with me and ANA under it. Except that after the rain and when I got home and at the same time to got EMO. Uhhh.....EMO! I couldn't tell why. Maybe it's cause I saw SITI. I lost my tuition fees of RM 150. Ohhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy GADDDDDDDD!
And unfortunately I had to use my "seng fu san ga" to cover it. Who took it?!?!?!? No jokes, I EAT EYEBALLS! Except that I don't wanna eat Siti's. It's definitely not going to be yummy. Don't mess with me, you .....you....you..... PIG! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Siti's going back on next tuesday. Guess what, I CAN'T WAIT! Anything you can do but, NOT MY MONEY you biggest PIG OF ALL!!!!
One more day. Tomorrow, and tomorrow.
+
p/s. It won't be same anymore. There's something in my heart that keeps me some distance from you, mum. I don't don't how long it takes but I'll try to get use to it, once more. There's an unseen pressure which makes me wanna just shout and run away. Get away.
+
There's something happened that makes me very unhappy these days. Maybe that's another factor of my emo-ness. I can't even focus and laugh happily in tuition. Get away from me. Go far far away, you hopeless troubles!
Please, put off the fire.
by,
neeliA。
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]