THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
  get a life, you jerk.
she's not me. ): too bad.















Oh, by the way, KGT, you seriously freak me out. I wanna kick you in your nose and pull off your hair, smack your head and never ending hating you. Besides, I would be glad to make you disappear from the face of the world. Puh please! Stop haunting my life. Okay, hey, forgot to say a HELLO. Today, PN HAZLINA who unfortunately happens to be our class (+) geography teacher, made us suffered a great shock by yelling and barking like a CRAZY female DOG. The culprits are the 29 "hardworking" 3U girls who didn't really pass up their KGT. Like, duh. She tends to get pretty annoying and frustrating when well, er, i'm abit too lazy fer KGT. Sorry, doggie! (:


And I heard her shreaking voice saying,"Kamu ni semua tak tau dengar kerr?!?!? Mcm....Mcmm...*searching for words* Mcm org yang kat dlm pedalaman tulahh!"Okay, she was implying the word STUPID. Duh. And, "Dahlah tak pandai, kata pun tak tau dengar!!!!" She's beginning to annoy me. And, "Kamu semua nak saya menyalak baru nak dengar kerr?!" Well, I didn't say the dog word fer nothing, she MENYALAK. (: Wow, er, I was kinda laughing that time, but not too loud. After kena bite, not good lah. D:


At first she was scolding a girl with those shrieking, annoying, frightening, ANNOYING, voice and after she went out. That girl was holding a ahndphone talking on the phone. TOtally salute her. I don't even really dare to bring one. Well, it's too risky!


Next thing I wanna complain is that, UHHH! Today kena from woo with him swinging his scout uniform. It irritated my nose, pijaking you here,woo! I'm not afraid of him seeing this cause he doesnt visit Planet X. NELII NELIII BU BUU!


And er, I ACCIDENTALLY, spat some saliva while talking about the Euro fun park thingy with shirley's husband, sorry. Ladyness all gone. WUAHHHAHA. 


Tomorrow's the day I hate the most. Get me some water. Outta saliva. Anyone can recommend how to download MICROSOFT WORD? I've no idea how am I gonna do the KGT without it and I know there won't be a reply. Hua huaks.


And today laughed with Ee Va like Mad. Well, I finally caught the movement which Eeva always does. The way her eyes one big one small, implying you're sweated. Greet me, eeva! :D


And! Today SITI balekk kampung! Cheer, girls. In fact, let's PARTY! And on the same day, the new kakak came at 7. Well, she looks A LIL'BIT better than SITI, but I can't guarantee she's not like her. Hope she's not! I'm so fed up with those maids. But seriously, I'm glad there are maids in this world to save my room. So thank you, kakaks! (:
Please agree with me. (:
by,
neeliA.
enjoy life while you still can.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]