THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Thursday, June 19, 2008
  the day's coming.
oh okay. First of all, I would like to say that, if you're under eighteen, unfortunately, you would have to stop scrolling down this site. Don't worry, this is not a wet blanket. You can go to the links and click on one of the sizzling hot names there. (:
This is moral. And I've reached the selfless "geng gai". Please be glad. I'm trying to stop you from getting polluted. Okay, let's talk about the day I had since you've gone to other sites. Okay, morning, after going to the locker putting my TOOOOT TOOOOOT, Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone!! It's my books. :D
I hate talking about my day. Cause out of 10 days, for instance, i only remember what happened in 2 or maximum, 3 days. A good example of those middle age forgetful diseases huh. Well, There were a series of very very nice performances for the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang. And erm, the duet acting was so nice! WOW WEEE! Put your hands together for'em, trust the girl, you don't regret. And when I use the negative word DON'T, unfortunately I mean it. :D
After shower, it'll be homework, homework, and homework. Clap your hands for the stress and I'll get to kick an ass. (:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow. Unfortunately, tomorrow's Friday, the day I LOATHE the most, seriously. When I use the negative word LOATHE plus it's in BIG LETTERS,I mean it.
Ehh, haven't leave to other sites? Well, if you did, congrats, you missed the climax of this entry. (:
What're they doing huh? I'm seriously wondering hard. AND ATTENTION! I'm here just an innocent little boy who happened to ACCIDENTALLY, saw this highly UNPOLLUTED image.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow. Why is it tomorrow!? 32nd of june, I hate you. ):
by,
neeliA.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]