THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Friday, May 23, 2008
  whatevahhhh! (:


BEFORE


























AFTERRR..
































"I know i'm cute. stop looking at me. "






i was ignored. ):













As you can see, there's one more person in my house. SHE has got medium long hair, shining teeth, devilly figure, pretty face and etcetra. Hahaks. Let's agree with me.


Had a fun dayyy!!!!!!! :D Let's try this one more time next time!!! (: (: (: and ana? he's so in love with you! :D well, i mean THEY.


O.k.k. I'm seriously disappointed in you, David Cook. WHY DID YOU WIN? I'd rather David Archuletta did that. D: I actually gonna break the mirror when i heard. " And yesterday, David Cook won the American Idol Season 7!!! " by FLY FM.


Am still looking forward to basketball! Wow WEEEEEEE!!!
I hope you're near me.
by,
neeliA
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]