THE PLANET OF DREAMS. WELL, MY DREAMS ♥
Friday, May 30, 2008
  i gota pocket, gota pocket fool of sunshine.

when i see the birds chirping and flying in the air, i think of you. Ohhh, i'm crabbing again. Indiana Jones, wait ferr me! :) And listen to the bear dancing there, it's INDIANA JONES' THEME!! :D


Yesterday, I woke up with the lights on. Wiao. I was like, so scared. When i slept, the lights were of course off and the door was locked. But that timee.....AH! Did i walk when i was sleeping?!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Man, I'm really scared.


Plus these days, it's me and Siti alone in the house. D: I'm getting very lonely. I hate spending the day without talking! Talk talk talk talk. Chik chak! wahaha. lululu. lalalala. babababa. gagaggaga. hihihihi. I'm getting crazy! I miss him and basketball! ):
When I think of love, I think of my friends, well, family. Everyone around me has already got what they've always wanted so much. I"m just here looking at their happiness. I feel happy when they're happy. No crying, no tears. :) and we laugh all we want. G, L, A M, O, R O, U S!
He'll never see me, live your happy life boy. (: carry on.
by,
neeliA.
carry on.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Don't go away. You're getting further.

Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / April 2010 / April 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]